Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Whole Weekend In a Day

  Wow, it is amazing to have so many friends and family in one place at one time.  I am just not used to juggling the fun!  I got to have a girls lunch baby shower with Erika and Stephanie.  It was so great to have girl talk and baby talk with those that have been there.  I miss hanging with the girls and have not done so in a very long time.  The day was beautiful and the sunshine could not have been better.  The colors were not quite peak, but still pretty.  I am grateful for caring and positive people such as these girls to be in my life.

  The Tea Room had great tea, I had the apple cider, great food and fun hats for all.  I am happy the girls could make it and enjoy such an occasion together.  The celebration of a baby to come soon into the world and just catching up on life.  I really appreciate the baby shower presents also.  Any help I can get to raise this baby, I am grateful for.  I am excited to share this experience with them and the baby too.  I only hope we can get together after the baby is born also.



  I over-did it with the driving and walking yesterday.  My belly was tight and hard and the baby did not move much yesterday.  There were two occasions of back muscle spasms that were painful and uncomfortable.  Today I want to sit and rest more, but the day of excitement was better than missing out.  That is for sure.  I am excited for the possibilities today.  We are going out to the property to enjoy Steve & Jamie's company and to share some treats we got yesterday.  Erika brought us a raspberry Belgium chocolate cake from Gopher's.  SO delicious, it will be great to share.  (The baby likes when I sit at the computer.  He kicks and punches a great deal.  Puts on a real show usually, like now.)

  I love Fall, but this year is going by SO fast.  October already?!  Oh man, I wish I could have another Halloween party!  I do not want to plan something and then have to cancel or suffer through the preparation for it.  Although, I think Christmas this year will be so fun.  I have been weening off of presents in the past.  Now I have an excuse to give to the baby and not so much for myself.  I wonder what I will look like by Christmas.  Still swollen face and double chins?  Who knows.  I think the Christmas picture this year may be a professional one or at least from further away.

  So allergic.  I am hoping to go get some fresh air and hydrate myself so I can have a good day hanging out.  I get nothing done, like reading the books I want to read prior to the baby coming, but it is worth every second to spend in memories with those I care about.  I know Tony lives to spend time out at the lake and with family.  It is the best.  Maybe we can have a campfire today.  That would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment