Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Felt Like Doing Nothing Today

  So I did just that today, nothing.  I made it to the office to do what I had to do to close on Monday.  I went and got salty and fatty lunch.  Read some of "The Four Agreements."  Watched Die Hard with Bruce Willis. Took a nap. Watched Clue while eating dinner.  Had Tony bring me Vanilla Torani and club soda for Italian sodas.  Delicious.

  My belly is so hard on and off with twinges of pain but no longstanding or progressing contractions yet.  They seem to come at evening so I'm waiting.  As much as I feel that today is a good day, it does not seem to be today either.  Tony is working on a second pane for the living room window before winter comes.  Will he finish today, that is not looking like it will be so either.  Oh well.  Nothing doing today.  I hope that my expectations are rewarded when the baby deems this miracle to be worthy.  Fingers crossed not on Tony's day.

  I am too on high alert and anticipating for me to relax and focus on completing any task.  I wonder if that is why I'm not contracting toward labor.  Oh, the theories that I can come up with.  Forget about it.  I am so glad the week of shutting off the water is over.  That does not mean we will not get another notice in the mail for next week as their equipment is still parked on the road down the street and they have not complete their work yet.  They can do whatever they want.  What is in store for tonight?  No good TV and no good sleep I bet.  I wish I had energy to do something, well, and the focus.  I will concentrate on breathing for now.  Just breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment