Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tight Belly

  So the contractions have not ceased, but are still painless.  I cannot tell if sleeping on my right side helped to move the baby last night or not because my belly is so tight.  I woke with right hip muscle spasms this morning though.  This means I have to go stretch today again.  I had my chiropractic adjustment today.  He adjusted my pelvis too, to help with alignment for birth.  We will see if that makes a difference.  I do not feel the baby is low enough to be in position yet, but that could happen overnight.  I am hoping for Oct. 20th now that the full moon has passed.  I think the guessing game is fun.  Tony is so ready.  I think finish reading these books and the laundry today will get me that much more prepared.



  Very foggy today, supposed to be 72 degrees as a high, but I am already swollen.  My fingers and toes are like sausages.  My mother-in-law came over to check out the belly cast and the nursery.  Loved the belly cast.  It is so fun and cute and I can drape it over me in the future to remember how it was to be pregnant.  Worth every expensive penny.  My toes and feet went numb and my calves swelled while standing still for a little over an hour, but it was worth it and not that bad.  I did get dehydrated, but not enough to get dizzy or pass out.  I had just eaten before she came so I felt ok.  I want to reinforce it with more plaster to smooth it before painting it.  That may have to happen within the next few days. So fun.  Good for the nurse who did the belly cast to share her story and vice versa during the process.  Therapeutic any way you look at it. Oh those thoracic outlet symptoms have been flaring up with avengence these days, on top of the rib kicks.  Funny, and sometimes not so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment