Sunday, October 23, 2011

Another Good Day

  Went for a half hour walk just now.  It felt good to be outside.  Glad I took my umbrella, nice temperature despite the clouds and rain.  It is about 54 degrees and wonderful.  The forecast is some snow later this week.  Of course in time for Halloween.  Only looking out the window will we be sure whether the weather people got it right or not.  They usually do not, but large fronts you cannot deny, so we will wait for it.

  I asked the Magic 8 ball online today if I was going to have my baby today.  The ball said yes.  Now I just have to let it happen.  Heh, I wish it worked that way.  This baby held on so that he could be a Scorpio like his parents.  Smart and already strong minded child.  
http://www.horoscope.com/horoscope/genie/magic8ball.aspx?Af=1000&glo=12
  
  Tony is working on installing a 2 paned window he made for the living room to help with the heat loss before winter comes.  I am too amped up to watch T.V.  There is nothing good on anyway.  I played some rounds of Halloween Hangman until my heart was content.  I just have to work on dinner here pretty soon.  I had to reset the internet again as we had a large power flicker today.  I do not like brown outs, but I like black outs even less.  I am loving "The Four Agreements" book:  

BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORDS
Speak with integrity.  Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others.  Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
DON'T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY
Nothing others do is because of you.  What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.  When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be a victim of needless suffering.
DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want.  Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement you can completely transform your life.
ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.  Under any circumstance, simply do your best and you will avoid self-judgement, self abuse and regret.

I feel like nothing but having this baby.  Too distracted to focus on anything else.  Will someone come over and rub my feet, massage my shoulders and make dinner please?

No comments:

Post a Comment