Monday, October 17, 2011

The Real Deal and Goodies

  Today I got the gift of "Pee-Pee Teepees."  I am interested to see if they work and if I can make more if I need some in the future.  How funny.  Anything to make diapering a baby boy easier is welcomed at this point.

  I got a glimpse today into the "real deal" contractions.  It took me by surprise, like I knew it would.  A quick contraction that was strong, radiating and gave me pause.  I have also had focal tightening of my belly as well as hours long tightening.  Nothing painful, like the one time that I had.  It seems to be progressing though.  I also had a twinge this morning that I would interpret as dilation.  This made me nervous as Tony went out to the property, without cell phone service, to see the up to 18 feet waves because of the tremendous wind.  My doctor's appointment is not until Wednesday so I will see then.  We will see what today brings.  I am having on and off tightening right now.  Every few minutes.

  Today I cleaned out the entire refrigerator, the microwave and finished what remaining baby clothes and related laundry that I had left to do.  I paid bills, got dinner, went to the office, visited my in-laws, read another book, covered the changing pad and problem solved for some unfinished business.  I got my tags for the vehicles taken care of.  Tomorrow is car insurance payment.  I sent my last check to the newspaper subscription.  For one year it is $156!  That seems so pricey to me.  Crazy.  We got a new TV remote control today as the most used button on the poor, frequently dropped thing, stopped working.  As the water will be off, tomorrow is lots of office time.  It is good for me, only if my water does not break that is.  I still want to be able to drive.

  Judging by my crabbiness, the baby is coming soon.  Today would be good, but Thursday would be better. Heh heh hehhhhhh.  Oh, I am such a planner.  If only.  I just want to get a few more things completed first.  I am so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment