Tuesday, October 4, 2011

So Much Punching (and Kicking)

  Oh, today was a great day for baby movement.  So much punching of the bladder.  So much pushing and kicking into the ribs and stomach.  I am ready for the baby part, it is just the pushing out part that I cannot predict.  Also the diapering part.  I just want to contain the baby fluids enough to get the hang of cloth diapering.  I am so excited to try.  I have all the time in the world to figure it out too.  Especially if left to my own devices without interruptions.  I made the large orders of what was left on my registries so I can be prepared with wet bags, diaper pails and wipes solution.

  No motivation to do anything today besides eat sugary foods.  How to fight the urge to eat junk?  I have not figured that out yet.  I have just been eating what I feel like.  I want to eat for energy and fuel, but I cannot even walk for long periods of time right now without my belly getting rock hard and having back muscle cramps.  Time for sitting down and relaxing my belly.  Oh, but then I have to get up to pee.  Ah, yes, I cannot fight the needs.

  I have this sinus drainage that makes me cough.  Coughing challenges my bladder integrity every time.  The periodic wheezing is somewhat disconcerting.  The whistle at the end of exhaling is not good either.  I am hoping that this will clear up prior to going into labor! Oh the joys and difficulties of Fall.  Loving the colors.  The temperature got up to 77 degrees today.  Warm for me, but lovely for everyone else.  Love an Indian Summer, but I am so swollen.  Ready for bed.  Cannot believe how fast time is going.  I am going to recycle cardboard before installing the car seat base in my car.  Also, I plan to spend tomorrow in the office.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment