Monday, October 10, 2011

Braxton Hicks Contractions

  Since Saturday I have been having abdominal tightening.  These have been painful at times, but last from a few minutes to over an hour today.  They happen even when I relax and lay down.  I even woke from sleeping with a tight belly.  There is nothing I can find that makes the tightening go away, lessen or to make not occur.  I hope I make it until Friday.  Friday would be a fine day to have a baby.  Full moon Friday.  We'll see.  Contractions are nothing without losing my mucus plug and dilation.  I want to finish reading a couple of books, laundering diapers and some last minute cleaning.  Oh, to choose a name also.  Hmmm... we'll see what tomorrow brings.  Doctor's appointment, my last studio pregnancy pics, mom's night out and my belly cast if I can stand for that long.  Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment