Monday, October 3, 2011

Property Is Gorgeous and Sinus Drains

  Yesterday was a great day to see the colors through the windows at Steve & Jamie's house.  What a gorgeous day.  We were just a hindrance while they winterized their home, but it was so good to see them. The girls change so much every time I see them.  So big and so much personality.  So fun to see them.  I love hearing those squealing baby noises.  I know it's different when it will be my own baby.  The soft skin, all the milestones, all the hugs and kisses.  There is a great deal to happen before that is how life is.




  I love how productive Tony is when he puts his mind to it.  I know I cannot do trim or installation of siding or windows.  Only if Tony was not here would I care enough to learn.  I hope I do not have to do that.  I am so tired these days I do not get much accomplished anyway.  We will see how much he gets done today.  We dropped off the Suburban to get the squeaky breaks looked at.  That means he cannot do the garage door today.  I hope next weekend the weather holds out to get more done.

  I am going to go into the office, stretch and see how much I can get done on my to-do list today.  It is nice, though, to sit or lay and just feel the baby kick and move.  I know this is a rare time in life and I should appreciate it while I can.  I think of how hard it will be to lose the weight after, but I am interested in putting in the work to get the job done.  You know, after the exhaustion weeks.



  I am snoring like a bear these days because of my sinus congestion.  I have done nothing to get the drainage to accelerate.  Dairy is evil, but sometimes I want the calcium and protein.  I have no motivation these days.  I am in the mood to clean and cook.  I LOVE the clean house.  It needed it before the baby comes.  I got the best sleep last night on the couch.  No hip muscle spasms and no neck spasms.  I cannot say if in many nights that will not change, but for last night, good sleep abound.  Very good.

  I was so swollen yesterday from not drinking enough.  I am so tired of drinking water.  I just do not want to drink and drink and pee all the time anymore.  I know when lightening actually happens the bladder pressure will be intense and unrelenting.  Those days will be something else.  Glad to feel the kicks and punches.  Some punches feel like the baby will push the pee out of me.  Sneezing and coughing do not help for the leaking.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment