Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dislike Profusely Walmart

  I placed an online order with Walmart to get photos printed in one hour.  I actually made pregnancy photo cards to send to my dad and others prior to the birth of my baby.  I have been uncomfortable with contractions and the like and do not want to walk far these days.  My sweet husband tried to pick them up but they could not FIND the order.  I went in myself today and they said they already looked and could not find the order.  They said that the order is only online for 3 days after the order is placed.  Today is day 3 after the order is placed so, if that is true, it should still be searchable by their description.  Also, they said to re-submit it to get it printed.  I have a confirmation notice that the order was ready to be picked up.  What fool emailed me if it was not ready then?  Is there someone else in that department that actually knows what is going on?  How is that possible?  They get paid by the hour and could care a less.  I, however, wanted to get these into the mail TODAY because I could go into full blown labor, at ANY TIME.  I am not happy.  I dislike Walmart anyway.  This is just one more reason I do not want to do business with them.

  Also, while complaining here, medical facilities should NOT hire teenagers or lower 20 somethings to be their receptionists.  They have no clue how the world works, schedules, what it means to be pregnant, what it means to reschedule a pregnant person so that they are further along and in more need of the appointment or not rescheduling them to the point where it will be after they will likely have given birth already.  They get on the phone and say, "Can you please hold?" and if not they do not know what to say when the caller says, "No, I cannot hold." and gives them their message anyway.  The receptionist still then says, "OK, can you please hold."  I just got done telling her I could not hold.  I just hung up.  I guarantee that the message did not get recorded and she did even know what my name was because she was likely distracted and not listening.  I will now show up and they will say something like, oh, well I did not get the message and not be prepared for my appointment anyway.  Incompetent fools.  They are not properly trained, and besides, some things cannot be trained.  It comes with living life and having the experience.  Painful to deal with these sickly sweet sounding incompetent voices over the phone.  Now I have to go to my appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment