Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Doctor Says

  The doctor says no dice today.  I am so swollen!  Despite the cool temps, I cannot shake the swelling.  My belly is still getting so hard.  My contractions are sporadic but persistent and painless overall.  The baby dropped down more today, but not enough to break my water.  I'm hoping for tomorrow. Fingers crossed.  So happy if I could make that happen.  My fear is that I will not go into labor until next week.  I really do not want to make that extended date.  I am going to bed to wake for the office tomorrow.
38 weeks along  
  The nesting has made the house so clean.  I love how that feels.  Now, it feels like a guest is coming, but it is more like a new member of the family will be moving in.  So fun.  I am ready to sleep.  So tired.  I watched The Sea Wolf.  I guess I need to read the book to figure out if I like it or not because it was not all that great.  Strange plot and script.  I sent back the Fibromyalgia book that I had for a year finally.  I went ahead and read it, but I ordered my own copy so I can refer to it in the future as I like.  I have one more book to complete prior to baby coming.  I will hit that book hard tomorrow.



  Weather is to be windy, snow/rain, cloudy tomorrow.  I hope that I can come home after the office and read, sleep and go into labor!  Not much else on the to do list for tomorrow.  Especially now I know they have once a month curb side pick-up of recyclables so I can save a trip and not load the recyclables in the rain and cold tomorrow.  Forty-five degrees today and it will dip into the thirties again tonight.  Not bad.

  Forty-eight exotic animals got released prior to a man committing suicide in Ohio today.  It was like right out of the 12 Monkey's movies with a roadside sign saying to beware exotic animals on the loose, lock your doors.  Crazy and horrible to think a contagion will soon be released to end humanity as we know it, as per the movie plot.  Oh, goodness.  There are 10 frozen cable channels right now.  Two of which I wanted to watch right now, but it's better off the way it is.  I have to go to bed anyway.  Time to floss and brush.  Sleep tight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Faithe... this is so exciting!! I never had the chance to finish nesting because my lil man came so early. It is so fun reading everything you are doing each day!! Very sweet and special... does it feel like Christmas eve??! Loved that feeling when I was a kid. So hard to recreate in my adult life....I'm hoping that Elliot brings all that back this year. Love you guys!! Waiting on pins & needles!! XO

    ReplyDelete