Friday, October 14, 2011

Good Day

  Raining and cooler does not dampen how good I feel.  I had my acupuncture appointment today.  She helped me with my swelling, neck and hip tightness.  I always feel better after acupuncture.  A day for relaxation and enjoying the feeling.  Full term and now this time is all gravy.  So fun.  Now I have an afternoon appointment to get my teeth cleaned.  Yay.  It's about time.  Good day for it.  Weeee...



I finished the book Spiritual Midwifery last night.  I intended on bringing it back to the acupuncturist today and, guess what, I forgot because I did not write it down.  I have one more book of hers that I want to finish this week.  I think I will just return both of them at the same time.  I am moving on to "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding."  Wish me luck reading it before the baby comes.  The acupuncturist pressed all the "to avoid" spots that can induce labor today.  Your body will resist these spots if not ready, but I plan on calling her to get her help if I have not gone into labor by next Friday.  I am shooting for Thursday myself. We will see :)  Not something I can plan.  I know, I know... silly.

  Got my teeth cleaned today!  I LOVE the feeling of clean teeth.  I especially love the neutral mint fluoride foam in the trays.  Yum and fun.  Those who like to get their teeth cleaned already have good teeth or want good teeth.  So nice and it has been so long.  Not much to clean off, but I like to be checked regularly by radiographs to check for cavities.  You never know what is going on inside your mouth or with your teeth without radiographs.  I like to stay updated on those.  I have been eating at erratic hours and amounts these days too, so cavities can form unexpectedly.  Happy to report, no cavities.  Yay for fluoride.

No comments:

Post a Comment