Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Tony

  So this day is still only Tony's birthday and not shared with the baby.  This morning I thought the game was on and I would be in the hospital by lunch time.  Of course the contractions and dilation did not translate into progression.  It seems that if it's going to happen, it will be at night or wake me up.  That seems to be the trend.  The baby is going crazy with moving fun right not.  The most they've moved all day.  I love that feeling.  Bitter sweet for it to end.

  I got a whole bunch of nothing done today.  I did drink my Raspberry tea.  I did not finish reading the Four Agreements book.  Almost.  I am loving the prospect that I have no idea when this will happen.  Tomorrow I am going to check on what I need to do to make more real estate deals happen.  I hope I have the energy and focus to do so.  I want to go in first thing in the morning until my replacement can make it.  Oh, the indigestion is killing me right now.  And yet I am hungry.  My stomach feels strangely empty these days.

  Tony's birthday today, he got French Silk pie for dessert.  He went and got his own dinner though.  He made no requests for a homemade meal for tonight.  He got his presents and I am always satisfied when I can surprise him.  That is fun.  I wanted to make his birthday better, but no baby as a present.  This baby has a mind of it's own, obviously.  Tony deserves a better birthday, but he is so laid back and low key he is not picky or high fangled.  Good guy.
 
  We watched X Men First Class.  This too long movie was actually good.  I liked the plot and effects.  They cast pretty well.  Especially for Xavier and Magneto.  Tony rented 5 new movies.  As we have not been to a movie in so long, this will give us the opportunity to catch up as I am too antsy to focus these days.  I suspended our Netflix account as they upped the cost and we no longer get DVDs from them anymore.  Tomorrow night  we celebrate Tony's birthday with his family.  We will not squeeze in a movie as it's good TV night.  Not bad out today.  The temperature was 47 degrees.  Tonight is supposed to be snow/rain mix that leads into tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment