Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh, Good Dinner, Cold Sets In

  Got my massage today and I was so in need.  My lower back is still tender to touch and my hips are so tight and shifting.  My neck is not liking the angle that I have to sleep in.  Soon I will not have to worry about that.  I went to Curves after and stretched, but I cannot properly stretch my low back.  Happily, my low back does not hurt otherwise.  Strange to me how that is.

  The office was filled with the ridiculous deal we are working though for Stanton land.  I will never deal with this seller again and if I never see him again I will be happy.  Such a shady character that reneges on agreements.  Worse than a car salesman or any shady negotiator you can think of.  I am so ready to be done.  Sick of it!  Herding cats, herding cats, herding cats, arghhhhh.

  Got a cat nap in after not sleeping much last night.  At least it was refreshing enough to go out to dinner.  I love the Michigan house despite having indigestion to everything, even water, these days.  I cannot believe that the burning in my chest will not go away and it does not matter what I eat or drink.  I wanted dessert badly, but I only ate half my meal anyway.  Lunch for tomorrow.  The temperature went from 46 driving to dinner to 35 degrees on the way back home.  It is supposed to be 50's tomorrow.  Sweet.
Pink Lady, my favorite

  Stopped at Pat's Foods to get baked goods and apples.  Mmm... I love Pink Lady apples.  So bitter sweet. Love it.  I thought they were out of season.  I had contractions or really sharp pain on the lower part of my belly getting in and out of the Suburban.  After dinner the contractions got sharp and longer lasting, but not shorter in duration.  They would last from 5-15 minutes then subside and start back up. Now there is painless contractions in the middle of my belly for minutes at a time.  Who knows if I will be able to sleep.  I am going to try.  I have to get sleep in while I can.  Any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment