Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rainy Day

Talked to my dad yesterday.  I wish I could see him more often.  I got the pics from Walmart and sent them out today.  Hope he gets his soon.

My belly gets tight every time I walk now.  Every time.  The baby is pushing on my ribs and feels really high instead of low.  I get nervous thinking of his position.  I just want him to cooperate and be straight down.

I've had had donut holes and candy corn the last 2 days.  Not just them, but it feels like that's all I've had.  I cannot set them down if I am at home and staring at them.  I am looking forward to conquering this little habit I have.  I have few vices.  Sugar just happens to be one of them.  I do not do drugs, am not an alcoholic, not have caffeine, not compulsively steal, not have bulimia or anorexia, am not a shopaholic, gambler, mobster, etc. etc.  I know there are worse things in life than the sugar.  At least it's not fried foods or rich dairy foods.  Twelve steps to changing what I eat and how I exercise.  I can't wait until I can control these things after the baby is born.



Tonight I am trying to finish reading Spiritual Midwifery.  I know having a baby will be a transcendental experience, but it will be my own journey.  Please baby, come with me on this journey to make this a successful and smooth one.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment