Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Update For Today

  I am getting my belly cast tonight.  I hope it goes well and that I can stand for that long without having to pee or get too bad of contractions.  These contractions have just started again.  The baby moved to the left side and is very low.  I was told to lay on my right side tonight to get the baby to move back to where he has been for the past 8 weeks.  Not dilated, but a good sign of having contractions already.

  Walmart photo center called me and said my order was "mis-filed."  I knew that it was not my mistake and after they told me it was my fault and am I "sure" that I had a one-hour photo order.  Yes, I was sure.  Ridiculous.  Now I am supposed to make a third trip there to pick them up.  I am not interested.  We will see when I get a chance to make another trip.  Certainly not tonight.  Ugh.  I could have just had them mailed to me by this time.

  No, the twenty-something receptionist did not get the message I left and they did not get the Group B test results prior to showing up to my appointment.  I knew they would not.  I did end up getting a single dose flu shot though.  I am happy to have my flu shot and now need Tony to get his.  I am going to ask my in-laws to get the Pertussis and flu shot too.  Better to be safe than sorry.  I am not due for my tetanus shot booster, thankfully.  I had that when I had my accident January of last year.  No thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment