Monday, October 24, 2011

Nov. 3rd Is Likely

  I think I will be lucky if this baby comes by Nov. 3rd as I had no painful contractions last night, but even laying down I have constant tight belly today.  So strange how things "progress." I am ready to just accept whatever the schedule goes for this baby.  I cannot effect it apparently, but I am ok with taking that hint.  Praying not to go 2 weeks late, does not mean much, so I will go back to just praying for safe and smooth labor whenever it does come.  Optimism what it is, I just want a healthy baby.

  A whole bunch of nothing going on today.  We finally closed the deal on the land in Stanton Township for building a garage.  I did not have to go to the closing and I am especially glad I did not go.  I knew the seller would say something inflammatory that would get me all riled up.  Of course, he did say something like that and I happily did not have to deal with it.  So great.  I am feeling anxiety, frustration, angsty, optimistic and swollen.  I am in need of another massage, but we were so sure that I would be not pregnant anymore she would not schedule me.  Sad.  I went about my business today, taking the recyclables back, getting the check for the land deal, dishes, made saucy chicken for dinner, stretched at Curves and did some laundry.

  To top it off, I called my acupuncturist to come "help things along" today and she did not even call me back.  I bet she was busy and got to spend some quality time with her family.  I do not blame her for wanting her time off from work.  It is selfish of me to want to get labor going earlier than 40 weeks anyway.  I am 39 weeks on Wednesday.  I thought for sure I would be 2 weeks early.  I want my baby to have their own day and for Tony not to have to share.  The trend of Tony's friends is to have the baby one day after the father's birthday.  Who am I to buck the trend?  Oh well.


  I got to watch the movie Bridesmaids today.  What a major disappointment.  The 4 scenes Jon Hamm was in were the most funny in the entire movie.  They should have had him be a primary character.  I have not watched many movies lately and for good reason it seems.  There are not many good movies worth my time out there anymore.  Even TV is a stretch for me as I have no focus anymore.  Cue kicks to the ribs and push to the bladder at the same time, indicating a good stretch, i.e. getting too big for the space.  OK, I was being selfish and did not want to give birth to a 9 or 10 lb. baby as I believe I have a big baby in there right now.  No matter, I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment