Sunday, October 9, 2011

Church & Belly Tightening

  Going to church today was difficult in some ways.  I am really swollen still and uncomfortable sitting.  When sitting there my right foot was feeling tingling and numbness. Both feet are so fat, with my toes barely able to bend.  I could not comfortably nor effectively elevate my feet during the service.  I had to leave early to come and lay down.  My belly got really hard when walking just to the church then back to the car.  I was not standing in church either.

  Now my belly gets hard anytime I use my abs.  Just to change positions, stand, walk, etc.  I am trying to hydrate, but it could be that I am dehydrated.  I keep drinking water though.  I have been getting hungry these days with the smaller meals that I can fit into my stomach.  I am hot from the warm temperatures.  I wish I could be outside enjoying this beautiful weather.

  Aunt Florence called me today.  She asked if I was sure I was not having twins.  She said from the picture card that I sent her that I looked uncomfortable and that I would give birth soon.  She said I looked really big.  I told her I was swollen and uncomfortable.  I think I will give birth soon also.  She said she has been thinking of me.  She could not hear me very well.  I felt bad she could not hear me, but I am glad that she called me.  So sweet of a woman.  I got too big and now I will have a big baby and need to give birth earlier.  Oh baby.   I am glad you are moving around so much, kicking and punching me in a favorable position.

  I think I will be lucky to make it until next Friday, let alone another couple of weeks.  Who knows what this week sill bring.  I have to make it until next Friday to be full term.  I hope I make it.  I would love October 20th, but it may be the 14th.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment