Friday, October 28, 2011

Cannot Concentrate

  I cannot get anything done.  I cannot concentrate.  I am so focused on going into labor that I cannot accomplish anything else these days.  How I want to predict when this baby will arrive.  I have gotten great amounts done, but everywhere I go everyone just says, "So, I was wondering if you had your baby yet." It makes me not want to leave the house.  That and I do not want to be in public or driving myself around when I do go into labor.
Harry Potter and the power of positive thinking

  Watching the final game of the World Series.  Boy they made it an exciting one yesterday.  St. Louis may pull it out as they have been leading most of the game.  Interesting and I am interested to see if this game can be exciting too.  Going out with a bang would be fun.

  No snow/rain today.  The highest temperature on the weather channel was 49 degrees.  I basically slept the day away.  Tony got me Arbys dinner and spoiled me with a turnover and Twix.  Ugh.

  Trying to scan in documents to finish the land division for the Stanton land.  I can do it tomorrow if I do not accomplish it tonight as it seems this baby is not coming tonight.  I should finish watching the Green Hornet after I just finished watching the premiere of Grimm.  I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment