Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wind Can Stop Now, No Water During The Day

  The wind can stop now.  It has been such crazy sustained winds (35 mph sustained with 50 mph at the shoreline).  Our house is so loud with the wind.  The windows are moving, the whole house seems to sway sometimes.  What a ridiculous and continuous storm.  We should go out to the property tomorrow to check out the waves and visit the Jacksons, especially before the baby comes.  I do not mind the rain or cold.  Just make the wind cease and I will be pleased.  Who knows how I am going to sleep with all that racket tonight.
A Fall wind
  We are going to be without running water from ~8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. from today until Friday.  How inconvenient and unnecessary.  I hope I do not go into labor as I had planned on taking a hot sitz bath or shower if I started the early stages, without my water breaking.  Even just drinking water, I am filling pitchers tonight, but I will likely have to go into the office for bathroom use.

  I changed my mind and plan on my costume this year.  I am being a scary Frankenstein-like bride for Halloween with a white painted face and black streaks across my face.  I will wear a black wig or spray my hair black with a white streak going through it.  White eye make-up with black eye liner with black lips to boot.  I am going to have Tony carve the pumpkin as I can no longer do so because of my thoracic outlet and carpal tunnel problems.  He does such a good job anyway.

  Lots to do today.  I hope to accomplish all on my list.  I hope to muster the energy as well.  I read 2 books today (The Girlfriend's guide to pregnancy & the Womanly Art of Breast Feeding) and scanned a third (What To Expect The First Year).  I got all the laundry done and moved on to keeping the kitchen cleared and put the dishes away.  I had so much candy today I thought I would get sick.  My stomach is so small I can only eat small bits of anything at one time.  Even drinking a whole glass of water makes me not be able to lay back in the potential that I could have my stomach contents come up on me.  Ugh.  I am ready for the swelling to go away.  It is time to turn off the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part I movie and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment