Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ugh

  The beeping was a fire alarm battery dying in the attic.  Not the usual just one beep but multiple beeps that threw me off.  At least we figured it out.  I thought I was going crazy.


  Ugh, I've gotten 2 hrs and 3 hrs of sleep respectively the last 2 days.  I can only sleep for 20-30 min
and he wakes for something or is wide awake and wants to be entertained.  He just had a poopsplosion
that I had to give him a bath for.  It was everywhere in the diaper.  Whew.  Good thing he loves baths.
I'm going to lay down right now.  Adam has a Dr. appt in the morning for the rash that is covering 2/3
of his body.  Tony's dad says it could be fungal or allergic.  The test for fungal is ~3 weeks and allergic
is very difficult to determine.  I'm avoiding certain foods and washing all clothes, even mine, in dreft.
Poor guy.  The rash doesn't seem to bother him, but it has worsened through time.  He's also developed
an asthmatic sounding dry, unproductive cough the last week too.  To me it has to be allergy to something,
problem is, some of his clothes were from garage sales and I do not know what detergent or allergens
(like cats) were in their homes.  Someone's hungry again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment