Monday, December 26, 2011

The Magic Number 3



  I got 3 hours sleep last night before "waking up" and celebrating Christmas.  Today I got 3 hours sleep as well.  Now, Adam is usually wide awake is fussing and needs to be held.  He will not let me lay him down, but will not stay happily in my arms either.  I think he was too stimulated today and is exhausted, it is my only guess.  He slept for a long time today, 4 hours straight during dinner time.  Unfortunately, this is the time I decided to eat dinner, shower, call people for Christmas, etc. I did not get to take advantage of this fluke event.  Oh well.

  It was a good Christmas, some snow on the ground.  Tomorrow is supposed to be 39 degrees.  That will be odd.  I plan on avoiding after Christmas sales, despite wanting discount Christmas cards.  I remember going to Kmart after sales and getting cards 75-90% off.  That was great.  The good ol' days.  I wish I could go shopping, but I cannot afford it anyway.  Why waste my time.
Cousins: Lizzie

Christmas Adam

At Grandparents house for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment