Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hah



     HAH

I know at this time my memory is short sided and I take this experience for granted.  I have waited so long for this experience and it is flying by dictated by his eating and sleeping schedule.  I just love him and wanted to reflect on how harrowing his experience was and how we came out the other side with an overall healthy baby.  He really makes a world of difference.  I cannot imagine a different outcome.  Watching The Undertaking on PBS about a Michigan undertaker's life, they buried a 24 month old child with a congenital syndrome.  I cannot imagine the nightmare of living through that.  I plan on my angel being around for longer than I am.  I just want to take care of him and come up with a plan to make that happen.

  Trying to eat dairy to get my fats for Adam's brain development was a mistake.  Immediately, within 2 days of eating dairy, I have thick mucous drainage from my sinuses and I have trouble clearing my throat.  My digestive system is also already effected.  I plan to switch tact and go with daily almond butter, almond milk, olive oil, avocado and the like.  This just means I need to go shopping for the right goods.  He's sleeping right now so I'm going to take advantage.  Time to hit the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment