Monday, December 5, 2011

Tony Is Great

 Adam was up from 11 PM until 7 AM last night. I got to sleep some today because Tony watched him.   Without him I am going to be unable to get a break tomorrow. He is such a life saver, but it makes for little quality time together. It will not be forever. It is hard to enjoy this time with this little guy. Tony is every bit the father I knew he would be. So great to see.

  Tony made turkey meatloaf today. This after his great stir fry yesterday. Adam is snuggling with me right now. He will wake for his diaper any minute. Such a warm snuggly bundle. He is getting bigger already. Cannot wait to see how big he is when we go to the doctor's appointment.  He is due for a bath so that is next tonight.

  I have not finished my Christmas cards yet. Lots to go, so many people to thank. So many thoughtful people. So much love. I am so thankful for so many to be thinking of us. Tony and I are doing a minimal gift Christmas as Adam is our gift this year and the medical bills started rolling in already.  I would prefer Adam to any other gift anyway.  Anything else I want is really just a better life for our family and to see more of my family.

  I want to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie, but that will be unlikely. In due time. It is snowing big soft slow falling flakes out.  Like in the movies, all the surfaces we can see are coated.  It is beautiful.  I will drive out into it in 2 days.  Soon enough.  Someone plowed us out.  Very sweet of whomever that was.  Time to take his picture again. Everyday. (Smile)
Mqt NICU website 11-20-11

No comments:

Post a Comment