Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Poor Guy

  The Dr said he likely has contact dermatitis and an allergy (eggs?).  Also likely gastric reflux. He would not sleep without being held today. He might be getting sick.  He smells so good, like heaven.  He was up all night and slept all day again, but we had appointments to attend so no sleep for me.  I just ate dinner and he is due to eat soon.

  I have to wrap presents, to clean and take recyclables back. Not sure that will get done.  Cards are all done though. I went to the Atlas Center Chiropractic to see if they can help me feel better. I am pretty racked up. Adam weighs 12 lbs. 7 oz. today. He has 2-3 big diapers a day since Dec. 10th when he did not go for 24 hours.  Now I know he gained 2 lbs. in 2 weeks, I would call that a growth spurt. Big boy is so sweet.  Tomorrow is paperwork day. hope to get it done, fingers crossed!

He sleeps despite the daylight falling on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment