Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Day

  He fell asleep in the swing for the first time today!  He's been nodding off and waking in it for the past 45 minutes.  He looks so peaceful!

From Today

  He filled his diaper without any intervention today!! I hope this continues or improves more than how it is now.  I want a happy guy.  I think he must be going through a growth spurt as he's ravenous often and has wet diapers frequently.  I have not weighed him so I am not sure.  His baby acne or rash has worsened to cover 75% of his head, the back of his neck, 1/4 of his front torso including his shoulders, 2/3 of his upper arms, more spaced out the entirety of his back, on his eye lids, and ear lobes.  Poor guy doesn't seem to mind it.  We bathe him and do not try to dry out his skin or over-heat him.  I am constantly taking his temperature to see if he's hot and he has only been hot 2 times.  I do not know.  We are trying to keep him in cotton, though those fleece sleep sacks are so convenient and warm.  I just love them.  He had the rash before I started using the sleep sacks though.  The severity of the rash changes daily.  His face improved today and I saw on his back, during tummy time today, that it had worsened.  Time will tell.

  He has been waking to eat every 1.5 - 2 hrs every night. The rocker recliner is luckily pretty comfy to sleep in and I get the bed when Tony is at work.  Time flies during the day!  I finally put away the laundry and now we start the cycle over again.  Such a sweet boy.  He really pays attention to Tony when he is home.  He watches him and likes to snuggle.
I wonder what he's thinking?!

No comments:

Post a Comment