Thursday, December 22, 2011


  So I slept on and off all day long as he was bright eyed and bushy tailed all night long.  We did get a prescription cream to apply for his rash, which I applied all over him and he did not mind one bit.  What a trooper.  He smiled at me while awake for the first time last night.  So precious.  He was so awake and ready to play.  He is thrashing about with arms and legs flailing, getting ready to be on the move in the near future.  He only fits 3-6 month clothes now, so he feels he's grown up enough to make decisions, i.e. the picture.  He is so sweet.  I am glad I got some sleep.  Now I can get the paperwork done I was supposed to, wrap presents and clean tonight.  I know he will be up all night again, so I might as well prepare.

  I look forward to seeing a bunch of friends and family that are in town for Christmas.  I hope none of us get sick.  Adam responded very well to the cream and his rash is diminished today.  I am hoping using different detergent, avoiding eating chocolate, oranges, peanuts, strawberries, dairy and eggs and using the cream for 1 week will clear him right up.  He is trying to talk and coos all the time.  I love when he responds to me when I am talking to him like he is answering me.  Love it.  He still wakes out of a dead sleep and screams when he is ready to be attended to, but that is his mode of communication and it is cute despite the blood curdle to it.

  I cannot believe it is Christmas this weekend.  I am so unprepared.  I have not gone grocery shopping, not shopped at all really.  It does not feel right.  I know it will be a blur.  He is so set on his schedule I cannot imagine what it will be like to try to get him over to the in-laws house for a day of hanging out.  I am going to have to just cover with a blanket to feed him otherwise we might as well just go home because he will be eating or sleeping for the whole day.Not much in the way of presents this year.  I was hoping to go without completely, but sparse is a good start to just enjoying the season without presents.  I am so thankful for this baby Adam.  I look forward to having the energy and time to exercise.  I think my body will really appreciate it.

  Time to eat dinner as Adam is enjoying the swing right now.  Love that he is big enough to enjoy it.  I cannot believe just 2 weeks ago he was too small and now he's a whopper thick boy.  What a sweetie.  Love my guys!  Merry Christmas.  I dream of walking around and looking at everyone's Christmas lights in Arizona.  I should make my sister go and live vicariously through her.  Hah.  Maybe she can take some pictures for me.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment