Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It Worked

  A tip that we used worked to fill his diaper, amazingly a lot, twice yesterday. Now he's working toward being regular again, but without knowing the cause, I'm not sure what will happen. He seems happy and hungry enough. No shortage of liquids or eating though.  Sleeping in 2-3 hr intervals and has needed to be held or entertained at all times while awake. Good thing he's so sweet.

  Caught an episode of 1 Born Every Minute on Lifetime and I feel it is too soon.  I am too emotional to watch. Everything is still so raw.  Even with this sweet boy in my arms.  I'll never forget.

  We took our Christmas card picture last night.  It gave me forced perspective. Adam looks so big while I hold him but he is so tiny in pictures with us holding him.  The one hour photo was broken when Tony went to pick up our prints. I hope it is fixed today, but who knows.  It is a delayed Christmas this year, and so it goes.

Tony & Adam, my guys
  Love the sneaker sox!

No comments:

Post a Comment