Sunday, November 6, 2011

Moving and Shaking

  Oh man, this baby is going crazy right now.  Moving all over the place right now, why is it that the baby will just not come out and play outside already?  I went for an hour walk today and still nothing doing.  I have an appointment in the morning to get checked again and my feeling is I am going to have no success again.  I would love to go in and be ready to go.  Man, I hope I can sleep tonight.


  I played Scrabble today for the first time in months and frittered away the gorgeous day inside.  This fantastic warm day with a warm breeze that blew away some more of those remaining Fall leaves.  I love the large moon and the potential for moon induced pressure changes.  I am watching Crazy, Stupid, Love right now and am laughing along with Ryan Gosling and Steve Carrell.  I love Emma Stone's humor as well.  The craziness of how true this movie is makes for a good time.  I watched Season of the Witch with Nick Cage earlier today and it was better than I thought it would be.  A possession of the devil rather than a witch during the time of plague.  Hereafter was so slow to develop that I could not continue watching it and had Tony return it before I got 40 minutes into the movie.  Painful.

Full Moon with fast moving clouds with the wind

No comments:

Post a Comment