Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gorgeous Day, Going Out to Enjoy

  I love hearing from empathetic people who can relate to what I am feeling right now.  I am playing the waiting game and hoping for the best.  I miss hanging out with my friends at State Wide Real Estate.  It is a pleasure to hear from you and how much you care.  I promise to keep everyone posted as to when the baby comes.  I have had so much contact from those that care, it really feels good that people want the best for me and our family.  So excited to share with everyone.

  We are going to the property today to be out of cell phone range to see if we can spark today to be his birthday.  That would be fun.  I want to enjoy the warm and sunny day.  I want to take a walk, stretch and hang out.  I feel this will help the numbness and swelling.  I hope to take my mind off of it and to let nature take it's course, whenever the baby decides that will be.  I look forward to a walk on the beach.  Possibly my last of the Fall or this year.

  I want banana bread.  I think I will get some before we head out.  That can be lunch. Mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment