Friday, November 4, 2011

Dr Appt Today

  Today's appointment was not very informative.  The ultrasound demonstrated how cramped the accommodations are inside for the baby these days, but I could not tell how much amnio fluid is present.  The baby's head looked big to me.  The baby's hand was near his face and he is in a favorable facing position.  So big!  I did not ask them to measure the size of the baby's head.  I did not think of it at the time, now I am interested.  I want to know if they take that into consideration, if the head size is too big to pass through the birth canal whether they recommend a C-section or not.

  They did not check dilation, but the non-stress test demonstrated that the baby's heart rate and movements are very good.  Murphy's Law, I was not contracting when on the monitor today.  They sent me home saying come back on Monday or whenever I go into labor before then.  It really does not feel like this baby is coming today.  It might just hit me like a ton of bricks all of a sudden.  I cannot imagine.  This baby seems way too happy to just hang out in the happy, warm, nourished environment that he is enjoying.  The snow is coming next week, it would be nice to have this baby before then so I can already be back at home.  Nikki is scheduled for her C-section on Tuesday.  There is a chance she will have her baby first.  I would never have believed that to be true when I got pregnant.

  Tony went to get dinner.  He is going to call when he gets to where he is getting dinner to ask me what I want.  He will not make it back before dark as sun sets at 6:30 PM.  It is definitely colder outside than the temperature indicates.  I did not go for my walk today.  This weekend is supposed to be so nice, I know I will get my opportunity.  I do not know if walking actually helps, but my outside walking days are limited and I enjoy the sun and smells of outside.  OK, breadsticks are on their way.  Mmmm...  Another pink sunset.  I love it.

  The movie Priest was unexpected.  It had monster non-human looking vampires where "priests" are the ones who exterminate the people killing vampires.  Lots of stars in this movie cannot make up for the poor choices of script language, music choices and plot tempo.  Overall the movie had good effects and I liked their casting choices.  I missed the ending, but I got to talk to my dad and sister.  Now watching, "Waiting for Superman." I knew it would be worthwhile to watch.  Shocking why the schools are so messed up.  I am having contractions, but no pains.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment