Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Saga Continues...

  I showed some houses today.  Showings went as well as I expected, tempered excitement and no paperwork signed.  Future sales all over the place, but nothing hot on the fires right now.  I'm absorbed in my own property sale.  It's ok, it is how the world goes right now.  I am ok with slow learning and preparation.  I think you go with the little fish that will lead me to bigger fish.  Or at least interested fish that are ready to go.  I have a date with the assessor tomorrow to get some action going.  We will see what happens.

  Gorgeous colors starting on the way to Bootjack.  I cannot wait for for colors to explode.  I think this year will be great.  I want to go and take pictures with all those leaves surrounding me.  I am torn as to go back to the studio for more pictures, but I do not think Tony can get the job done.  A photographer would be nice that can direct me into good lighting, flattering angles and fun settings.  

  I was having major pressure on my bladder for 5 days, then sharp shooting pain that I thought might be an infection.  I tested negative for an infection so I looked into different causes. I started doing pelvic tilts (propping up my pelvis with pillows for 10-30 min) to get the  baby to move more upwards.  It worked and the pain went away.  Now I have to do the tilts daily or the pain comes back.  I did not think I could make it another 4-6 weeks with constant sharp pain like that.  I am glad I could find a solution without going to a physician.  We were in away from home at seminar away from the doctor anyway.  The saga continues...


Presque Isle 9-18-2011
   I have a generous cousin that gave me her breast pump so I could get new attachments and use it.  It turns out it was barely used.  I think there was a reason for that.  I thought it was an Ameda, but it turns out it is an Evenflo.  This cheap pump gets terrible reviews and does not seem like something I want to risk in using.  I think I may want to bite the bullet and just buy a good pump.  It may be the case that this is you get what you pay for type of thing.  I want to get this right the first time.  Should I buy new parts and try it or not waste my time and just purchase a new, good one?  Hmm... decisions, decisions.



  The nursery is coming along.  Tony discovered the border is too high to fit above the picture rail so he decided to paint above the picture rail and put the border a few inches below the picture rail.  We chose a dinosaur border to go with our safari themed drapes.  They do not really go together, but I love the dinosaur border.  I will do dinosaur drapes in the future.  Right now, I will stick with the drapes I already sewed. Love the border.  Tony did three coats to cover up the existing border.  What a worker that guy is.  So great.  I hope the rain holds off so he can finish the dresser soon.

34 Weeks tomorrow!  40 days to go 'till my due date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment