Thursday, September 15, 2011

Allergies and Possible Lightening

  Those fires from the Minnesota wildfires are causing smoke and ash to drift into our area.  The smoke is wreaking havoc on my allergies!  Sneezing and drainage galore.  I finally took a Benadryl and now I am so tired.  I will likely fall asleep in my massage in an hour.  I know the massage will be painful, but I look forward to the relief it brings to my muscles.  I need the relief.  Tony can only do so much.

  I have pressure, sometimes sharp pain, pushing directly down through my bladder. It feels like a sharp pain through my bladder, straight to my urethra when I stand, turn over in bed or walk sometimes.  It feels like the baby is trying to push straight through my bladder.  I cannot believe how uncomfortable this is.  Happily, no pain to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes, but constant pressure and pain is something I was not expecting.  No where in the books is lightening described as this.  I am taken by surprise.  Previously pregnant women confirm that this is the feeling of lightening, likely, and it can last for 4-6 weeks.  Not excited if this is going to be the next weeks of life like this.  Makes me wonder if delivery is more imminent than I think.  A month and a half 'till my due date, life will be unexpected.  Maybe I'll give birth during the full moon cycle (October 12 or Nov. 10th).  Hmmm...


Space weather

  I wish I had more leads for real estate, but this is the way the market and my interest is going.  Who knows.  I hope my Client Connect clients pan out for future payoff.  I just want to help those I can and learn to help those I am not familiar with yet.  I have to be free last minute to get showings or meet new clients, but so far this has worked out.  Very nice.

Twenty-eight degrees outside this morning.  The heater kicked on in the house at 62 degrees today.  Not ready for the bills yet.  Cozy in the house for this heater pregnant woman.  Cannot wait to get the nursery "done," though I know it will be a work in progress as needs change like everything else.  Time for lunch.  Marantha Almond butter on organic rice cakes with a nectarine.  Whew, good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment