Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rough Day Yesterday, Gloomy Today

  Yesterday was an emotionally exhausting day.  It kind of came out of nowhere.  It may be that I am getting sad about selling my Camry of 15 years.  It may just be pregnancy hormones.  Either way, I was not productive and really was in a bad mood.  It did not help that the day was overcast, rainy and overall gloomy.  Today the weather is not any different, but I am in the office and have appointments to attend for distracting my mind from dwelling. 

  Tony is really a life saver in that he took the time yesterday to cheer me up.  Some quality time is just what I needed.  I am so happy that he could cheer me up.  He had a rough day too and I think together, we were able to soothe our souls to survive another day.  He really keeps me sane and as even keeled as I can get.  This is why I married him and why he is so good for me.  He is a great provider and takes care of me the way I need to be taken care of.  He is such a good guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment