Saturday, September 3, 2011

Craft projects

Baby Shower signed matte

  I put together the matte that the guests at the baby shower signed.  I included the invitation and decorated with what the themes were for the shower and baby's room.  I like it and can't wait to get a baby picture in it!  So glad it is finished.  Now I just need a frame for it.  That is the minor part.  Feels good.

  I made a Christmas photo album today.  I had been wondering what I would do with the album I had with snow flakes on the outside of it forever and I finally decided to make a collection of our Christmas card pictures.  The pictures prior to marriage are just from the holidays during that year.  This was much easier than scrapbooking them and I completed it in one sitting.  Very nice to feel accomplished.

  Sinus and tension headache averted, it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment