Saturday, September 24, 2011

Camry Sold & Baking

  The banana bread is almost gone.  The house warming party last night at Josh's house was laid back and good to relax around those people.  Quite the characters.  I did not bring a gift, but they had plenty of beer and food to go around.  Tonight I made Rice Krispie treats.  Have not had those in a very long time.  Years I would say.  Comfort food all around as we had broccoli chicken casserole for dinner.  I went grocery shopping and am finally in the mood for cooking.  Tony must be thrilled for real food and not fast food dinner.


  The Camry sold without any fanfare today.  I was at the State Wide office fielding real estate phone calls.  Tony gave over the papers of title and receipts for work done in the past.  The keys- in total, were given over as well as the CD player face case.  My baby will always have a special place in my heart.  She never failed me, only needs a new alternator in the end.  Cheap price for a teenager to now have his own set of wheels.  End of an era.  Time for truly new beginnings and letting go.  I am a fan of change, some easier than others.
Not my Camry, but same style and color


  I have been putting off painting and sewing.  Now is the time.  Man, I wish I could get a cleaning service in here.  Some to dust, sweep, mop and vacuum.  Some to remove the recyclables, do my dishes, take the laundry upstairs and to clean my refrigerator.  I am ready to nest, but can only stand for so long before my feet and back start aching.  My neck is still out of whack and apparently, I have been told, I have taken to deep and loud breathing when I do actually fall asleep.  I think I will be on the couch tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment