Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dreamland, Lake Sunset and MI Football Today

  Good dinner at Dream land with Joe & Karen.  Grilled mozzarella sandwich with tomato soup.  Very tasty.  Good conversation with uncle Jimmer also.  Sweet gifts from ladies that could not make it to the baby shower also.  Any help I can get is appreciated.

  To top off the night, there is a fantastic orange sunset on Lake Superior.  Good hanging out at Steve & Jamie's house with all those squealing kids.  Sweet presents, especially Steve's hand-made rocking Zebra.  Gorgeous heirloom rocker that will get well used, but hold up to the rigors of children and the fun they can create while playing with it.  So sweet and what a wonderful memory.

Rocking Zebra made by Steve Linna


  I am so allergic, sneezing, tingling in the nose and pressure headache.  Not nice on my Saturday with my  husband.  I am being productive in my time before childbirth classes today.  We woke with the baby tumbling or turning and kicking and punching this morning.  Fun for both of us to enjoy. Playing with Sawyer just makes the anticipation more and I hope we have a baby half as good as she is.  She smells so good and is fussy when she needs to be and otherwise is just smiling through life.

  UM football today and I wish I could go to a game this year, but the 10 hr drive would be too long for me.  I hope to see it on TV, but do not think that that will be possible.  The nostalgia of going to a game is more the tailgating part, but it's more the people.  I like the rush of the game and all those drunkin' co-eds.  Walking to the game is fun to wear the blue and yellow.  Pizza house and chocolate cherry shakes. So fun to see the shops and walk the old beaten path.

  Hot, off to be productive....

No comments:

Post a Comment