Thursday, September 1, 2011

HOT and Remote Fun

  I'm so hot.  I sweat every day like I am running a marathon when I am doing nothing but trying to stay cool.  It better cool off tonight.  I would take a thunderstorm too.  I cannot wait for next week- supposed to be cooler, but you never know.  I was sitting watching Dance Moms on Lifetime and set the remote on my belly to hold.  The baby was moving around and kicking way more than I could tell.  The remote was twitching and jumping every few seconds.  So fun to watch.  I am going to have to film that sometime.  My belly feels SO big.  My skin is starting to stretch again.  My belly now rests on my legs when I sit.  Fantastic massage today.  I am hoping to stave off the hip spasms that wake me up in the morning.  Loving the Pink Lady apples and nectarines lately.  Oh so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment