Thursday, January 20, 2011

New opportunity and excitement

  Whenever I look back on this past year, I see however difficult everything was that I went through, all of it brought me to where I am today.  I am now, finally, excited at the prospect of my future.  I could not have said that a month ago.  I think with new found happiness, hope and healing the new opportunities that are coming my way are that much more wonderful to me.  Today, I got offered a job.  I still have to go through classes and get a license, etc., but they liked me enough through the screening process to offer me a spot in their company!  I screamed and whooped after they called me and offered me a spot with them.  I really can't wait to get started, but the time will come soon enough when I will be knee deep in work and be running and gunning.  I am exhilarated more than words right now.  My body and mind are catching up with one another and the timing is great.  Thank you to all those that are supportive and positive for me and I hope you can continue to do so for I know the journey continues and there will be twists in any road ahead. Oh sweet anticipation.  Oh sweet happiness, that has been so elusive for so long.  Despite creating our own happiness, others can definitely contribute to it by lending us a hand or giving us a chance.  Thank you curve ball journey for making today an easy day.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I cannot wait to hear about this!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next month, then everyone will know. Whether the public at large can comprehend or not, change will be good. :)

    ReplyDelete