Monday, January 23, 2012

Sleeping Better

  Adam has been sleeping 5-6 hours a night the last 3 nights, but he starts his sleeping at 2 or 3 AM.  It's a start though.  He has had little interest in his swing lately, rather enjoying laying on the couch or his crib to kick and punch the air for a good workout to tire himself out.  He's definitely over his growth spurt.  He's eating every 2 hours, but filling his diapers more often.  He loves his sleep sack and I love the easy access for a quick change at night.  I want him to keep it up, if he does then I can sleep upstairs not having to tend to him at night as much.  That way he will not wake his father on work nights.  Should be fun.

  He is Captain Poopypants sometimes.  Hah, that's a good onesie present.  I finally received most of the photos in the mail I was waiting for from Kodak gallery.com.  Love having pictures of him in the house.

  I went to a Chiropractor appointment today and the courthouse to get his birth certificate and to record some deeds.  Bad roads!  Snow everywhere and not plowed out or sanded well.  I made it safely and was happy to be home.  Tony made lunch for me when I got home.  There is nothing like coming home to a house with food cooking in it.  So sweet.  I feel better with the Chiropractor appointment, but I know not sleeping on the couch anymore will improve my body also.  In due time.  I hope to exercise, for the first time since he was born, tomorrow.  I just hope I get sleep to make that happen.  I can hear the plow going by right now.  Finally, 2 A.M., took them long enough.  Today I was glad I had a Suburban to drive.  I did not have to shovel out and just drove where I needed to go with as much confidence in this snowy mess as possible. I'm hungry and debating if I should eat in the middle of the night.  Nursing or not, it is probably a bad idea so I will just try to lay down hungry.
He looks like me and my side of the family in this picture

Sleepy smiling

Love his standard pose, cute cute, cute

No comments:

Post a Comment