Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back Slide

  I got another 3 hour in a night sleep again.  Back sliding unfortunately.  He fits the 6 months old Carter onesies perfect right now at almost 8 weeks old.  Unreal.  I cannot imagine he will be growing this much forever, but maybe.  I hope with the more sleeping, the less eating, the plateau of growing will occur.  He needs to grow and I will not deny or stunt that.  He is happy to be growing, he spends his awake time happy and then exhausts himself into a fit of crying to be calmed down to a hard sleep.  At least he's consistent.  His happy awake time is the best.  Getting stronger with the bigger as well.  Fun times.
I put away the clothes and dishes completely for the first time since Adam was born. Feels good.

  I was supposed to go to the meeting with the other mothers tonight, but my alarm on my phone did not go off and I slept until Adam was ready to nurse and be changed again.  I wanted to go and check it out, ask questions and to listen.  Disappointed that I missed out.  I will try again next month.  It did feel good to get a cat nap in.  I slept hard apparently.  Adam is sleeping in my arms right now.  Not sure he will lay down tonight.  I will try again.  Right after I eat this candy cane.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment