Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back To Old Times

  Well, last night was another 3 hour of sleep night as he reverted back to old times.  I hope it was a one night lapse, but we will see.  Ordered a picture calendar for this year.  Excited to have a family calendar! I have taken thousands of photos and a hundred videos already.  I think its only fair I get to see the pictures without having to print out each photo separately.  Love the digital age!  Wish I had it in high school.  Likely good that I didn't really.

  Adam has so much hair!  It is so long in the back I am considering trimming it.  I hate to do it, but I can put it in his baby book.  Lots to clean too.  His mohawk is so self perpetuating now.  Especially when he moves his head back and forth while sleeping.  He is a moving boy while sleeping.  So vocal he will yell out a single loud noise and be just sleeping and on the verge of waking.  Glad I was awake when that happened.  That would have freaked me out.  So great to see him smile all the time now.

  Laundry finally done and kitchen cleaned as much as possible.  We will take down the tree to move around the baby furniture this weekend.  This way I can clean floors.  Oh, the joys of staying at home these days.  I have a lactation group meeting tonight.  I have some questions for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment