Monday, January 2, 2012

Good Day

  What a good day today. Sitting here with Adam sleeping in my arms just makes this whole surreal having a baby thing so real. I try to make plans in my head and I cannot because I do not know what he will need or want in the future. He makes me giddy for him to just be here.

  His face already changed. His cheeks are chubbier. Just last night he spun around and was moving and grabbing things in the crib. He laughs when he plays and makes like he is really talking. He is wide awake to kick the surface beneath him and to punch the air until he is exhausted. Then he takes a nap before waking to do it all over again. He sat in both vibrating chairs today and played for a while contentedly. He then sucked on his knuckles and thumb until he wanted out or became hungry.  He punches the air while sleeping along with babble, trumpeting and raspberry noises. He is eating 3-4 ounces of fluid at feedings now. Quite the sleeper last night. I felt like a new person today. One with energy to actually do something on this crazy cold day.  It's too cold to move snow for long periods of time. Crazy.

  I do not like this in between clothes period. I want to exercise just to get passed it. I want the rash that came back, to go away completely. He was held by those without Drefted clothes and strong perfume/cologne on and got red rash back on his face and back of neck. I have to get more cream for him already.

  Time to do laundry and watch The Hangover II, which will be a waste of time, but I will fold and put away clothes in the meantime. Look forward to a clean house someday. Duty calls, diaper time (ting).

No comments:

Post a Comment