Sunday, April 29, 2012

TV Addiction

OK, Mad Men, Nurse Jackie, Grimm, Once Upon A Time... my TV addiction is tough to give up with this precious boy taking all of my time.  No TV for a little one.  It's good for me.  I thought I'd get more done if I did not watch TV, but I get less done than ever entertaining this smart young man.  He is getting too smart.  Now we have to buy a rug for the wood floor so he can cruise on to the next level of crawling, walking in his future.  Man, how time flies.  Wish I had time to read books.  I have lots of time to think, I could write my own book with all of that, but I do not have the time to get it all onto paper.  Hah.  I see some Pom Martinis in my future.  Mmm.... yes, I will share with you.  Delicious!

Planning this trip and then packing for it will be an adventure in and of itself.  Oh man, tomorrow is May!!!  What an expensive and fast month this will be.  Lots of birthdays, travel and memories to be made.  I cannot wait and yet I want to make it last.  Swimming sounds so fun!  Adam in a pool, yoo hoo.  Hope he sleeps so I can sleep tonight.  I wish you could bottle sleep.  I would buy it by the gallon and guzzle it up.  Never thought I would say that in my life.  The most precious thing these days is sleep.  Elusive and pleasureful sleep.  Ah. Now for more water and to talk to my sis before hitting the pillow.  Teething was a rough day today.  We shall see what the night brings.  Peaceful silence is my prayer.  Yes please.
He is such a sitter

He was trying with all his might to sit up on his own from a laying position today.  He did nap well because of it.  He wants to be on the move so badly, horribly frustrating for him.  So cute.  He is stretching out and will be toddling soon.  LOVE his stripe pants.  PJ's are the best.  Cannot wait for the pictures I finally ordered of him to come in.  Snail mail is tough in this instant gratification world.  Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment