Sunday, April 1, 2012

First Tooth!

  On March 30, we discovered Adam's first tooth had cut through the gums (#24).  He did not sleep well that night.  He was up every 1-2 hours all night long!  Horrifically tired.  So tired, I could barely think, let alone walk.  Last night was much better, I got 6 hours sleep.  Turns out he just wanted to be fed one more time.  He has now pushed his bed time to 1 AM rather than 12.  Not a good thing.  I have been struggling with being functional, but know this period will not last forever.  He is now grabbing everything.  Dishes or utensils I am holding, neck or behind the arm skin, anything really.  He is so strong, the grabbing does not feel very good.  Now he has to be taught not to do that so much.

  Still have a few acupuncture tacks on and I love the effect they are having on me.  What a life saver.  Now only if they could induce sleep, I would be fantastic.  Stiff neck from the sleep I did get last night.  On to another bleary eyed day on Palm Sunday.  Next week Adam turns 5 months old on Easter Sunday.  Cannot wait to take his picture.  Not sure what he will wear.  We had to buy more pants for him as all his jeans seem to be too small now.

  Time for some apple crisp for breakfast.  Tony is sweet to make it for me gluten free.  Now if only I can get him to make it apple skin free as well.

Pic from Taco Night in Lake Linden.  Lizzy cannot get enough of that bib

No comments:

Post a Comment