Thursday, April 19, 2012

Good Day Today

  Good day today, despite the 3 hours of sleep I got.  I had a 6 AM acupuncture appointment that just made me feel great.  Such a pick me up!  Worth all the lack of sleep I got.  We got to go to State Wide to work a little and visit a little.  We went to an eye appointment that he slept through until the end to pleasantly wake to meet the doctor before we left.  We got Krispy Kremes from the high school for a fundraiser.

  I have to admit I gave into temptation.  I had been doing so good, but the Krispy Kremes are such a rare treat.  Oh, the original glazed and especially the maple were calling my name.  I know I will pay for it in the long run, but oh so sweet and melt in my mouth deliciousness.  Unbelievable how evil those things are. Time to flex my "good for me" will power tomorrow to resist or indulge in moderation.

  Planning for summer trips and seminar excursions.  Man how time flies.  I need to get on it or we won't have seminars booked.  I need to get CE, but it will be tricky this year.  We may have to make an extra trip for me next year when Adam is more mobile.  We'll see.

  Found out what was keeping Adam up all night every hour, now to solve why he wakes 1 hour after he goes to sleep like clock-work. He does not eat and is dry. I have no idea what makes him wake crying? After that he sleeps the rest of the night. New challenge to figure out. Game on.

Out and about today

4 comments:

  1. What was waking him every hour??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold- not enough layers, room temperature, you name it. Now he's in layers and room temperature is warmer he's a sleeper! That is, if the stuffy sinuses or teething doesn't wake him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh my goodness.... Isn't is amazing all the external interferences?? We have been through them all too (still do!)!! Too hot, too cold, too tired, not tired enough, TEETHING...never ending...too full, too hungry...aaaah!! Hahaha, still so fun though, right?? XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now it is stuffy sinuses waking him without being able to breath. Now the air purifier is doing the work successfully, happily. And it keeps on going, yup

    ReplyDelete