Tuesday, April 17, 2012

5 Months Old






 Loving my boy.  Tough time teething with 4 coming in right now.  Two broken through and 2 in the process.  Poor thing!  He is so sweet.  He gets up every hour typically.  I hope that goes away once the teeth break through.  Fingers crossed.  Cannot wait for his next check-up to see how much he has grown.

 He is great on road trips and I am thankful for that.  We have been going into the real estate office as much as possible when I sleep well enough to get up and go.  Wish the energy level would pick up, but in due time.  Excited for our upcoming trip to Arizona to visit my niece who will graduate from high school.  I am a little jealous of her with her whole life ahead of her.  No regrets, just nostalgia sometimes.  Hind sight is 20/20 and she is like me in that she has to learn the hard way rather than taking advice or acknowledging what is right in front of my face.  Que serra, serra...

 Not pleased about this bout of snow!  Wish the warm would just come and stay already.  I could use some warm sunshine.  I hope there will be some good swimming weather in our future this summer.  Hoping to procure a swing set so we can enjoy our yard as well.  Maybe a sand box also.  Fun.

 Some friends come and go, some stick by you through thick and thin, some fade into the darkness and others seem to be in the background to come out when they feel like it.  I miss my friends, but I never get sick of my husband.  I guess that's why I married him.  He has been so good to me, I really could not ask for more.  Tough seeing that and being properly thankful for him sometimes.  My own fault.

Bed time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment