Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chia, Martini and Krispy Kreme


http://www.keeperofthehome.org/2012/04/chocolate-peanut-butter-chia-pudding.html

Going to take the plunge and try out the chia food that everybody is talking about.  I'm excited as it fits into my new diet for life that I'm currently evolving into.  I'm flipping my idea of meals on it's head.  Soup for breakfast, lunch for dinner, etc.  I'm excited to move forward and I feel so good.

Also, I had to have a Pom Martini this weekend and this is the inspiration recipe.  We added more orange liqueur and vodka to taste.  DELICIOUS!  Hit the spot for sure.  Easy to make and a new favorite to make at home.  I do not have to go to San Francisco or Green Bay for my favorite Pom Martini's anymore.  Sweet.

http://www.food.com/recipe/oprahs-pomegranate-martini-146320

Ready to walk outside without bundling up.  Poor Adam and I are going stir crazy!  I indulged in Krispy Kreme, maple was the best!  Now I have to work it out.  Love to feel more energized and to get out into the sun will do us both some good.

Bed time!  Massage tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment