Saturday, April 28, 2012

So Tired

  LOVING the sunshine, but MAD that the temperature is not warm enough to take Adam out without a jacket on.  I am going stir crazy.  I cannot concentrate for a number of reasons, the 3 hours of sleep I got last night is a great contributing factor I am sure.  I do not know what Adam is waking up for, too much to eat, teeth pain, too hot, too cold, overly tired, etc.  No idea and no way to find out.  He is screaming right now and Tony is trying to sooth him to sleep, but now it is time for me to intervene.  No sleep tonight again.  Tomorrow I wanted to get something done.  Not looking promising.  Poor kid.  Whatever is bothering him, it must be terrible.  It is times like these I wish he could talk.  So tired.  So tired.  He is so big, stretching out, looking more like a toddler every day.  Sweet, sweet boy.

  Congrats Mark Sarazin for graduating.  Amazing achievement.  You da man.  Now, go get the world. Get'em.  Now, what makes a good graduation gift?

At the office

Going home from the office

Where's Adam... Here he is!

Found his feet, now his toes go in his mouth

Teeth :)


Rolling, rolling, rolling

No comments:

Post a Comment