Thursday, April 26, 2012

Had To Share

Love Vanicream! This cream has cleared all eczema from my baby's body. I apply at the joints daily and full body every other day. Such a relief.
Love the air purifier! Adam has not woke up from stuffed up sinuses since we turned it on. My head has felt better too. So grateful.
Love pure Vaseline for chapped cheeks! The redness and rough texture is much diminished after a day applying to his chapped cheeks. Even the weepy areas look better by the end of the day.  I have to constantly apply as he rubs/scratches it off, but it's worth it.
Love the jumper roo! He is finally figuring out the standing in this and it helps him so much as this 22.4 pound boy is too heavy to hold up all the time for standing practice. He loves all the toys on it too. So fun. It allows up to 15 minutes hands free time if I'm within eye sight right now. So useful.
Love Rockin Green detergent. It gets out food and poop stains with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment