Monday, April 30, 2012

2 Goals

  I only had 2 goals today, despite the scheduled appointment and other duties already planned.  I wanted to make soup and to workout for a measly 30 minutes.  Guess if I have accomplished these 2 goals or not?  Nope.  I am tired and not motivated.  I am ready for bed despite the hour.  I need to just get up and do it, but Adam is sleeping and I do not want to wake him in the same room the workout would take place.  Ah.  What to do?  The soup can get done, it is just all the prep work that kills it for me.  The rinsing of veggies, chopping and stirring to prevent burning.  I need 30 minutes for the soup too.  A wink of sleep would be good.  Ah, my arms are numb and achy after the massage I had today as well.  Much needed for my muscles though.

  I ordered a rug today for Adam's crawling and my stretching.  I hope it is everything I have built it up in my mind to be.  So excited for my hemp and leather rug from India.  We will see.  I also ordered a present for someone's birthday today.  So many birthdays coming up, I do not know what to get.  I feel all gifts I give are inadequate because I do not know what they actually want, they will not tell me what they want, and I am not psychic.  I am good intentioned, but who knows if the presents are well received.  I can only hope they get some joy in the knowledge that I was thinking about them.  Time to get going.  Wish me good energy and sleep.  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment